Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Pesquié
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Ventoux
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Roussanne (80%) et Clairette
- Soil : Vignobles de graves argilo-calcaire situés sur un coteau exposé à l'ouest à une altitude de 300 mètres environ.
To be served as an accompaniment to a meal, now or in 4-5 years.
Very beautiful marriage with truffles, white meats, fish, cooked cheeses (Comté), mature goats.
The Wine Estate
We are a family estate nestled for three generations at the foot of Mont Ventoux, in the southeast of the Rhone Valley. Exactly at the same latitude as Châteauneuf-du-Pape but at an average altitude of 300 to 350 m, we benefit from a cooler microclimate, the latest in the southern Rhône Valley, which gives our wines freshness and balance. Limestone is a major element of our terroir, like the summit of Mont Ventoux, our "Mont Chauve", which spreads out a lunar landscape: it supports the elegance and the minerality of our blends.