Château Petit Guillot Le tradition - Rouge - 2015
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Petit Guillot
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire.
The ideal partner of your aperitif tapas, of your meals in all simplicity and in greediness. From now on, and with a potential of keeping up to 5 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
To impress - This will surprise you
A convivial wine to be drunk as an aperitif, with cold meats, or during a meal with red meat.
Aperitif - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS