Château Petit Guillot L'inattendu - Rouge - 2014
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Petit Guillot
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot.
- Soil : Sols Argileux.
To drink after decanting or to keep in cellar 5 to 10 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Perfect with entrecote à la bordelaise, duck hash and grilled beef tournedos.
Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS