Chateau Picoron Madam I'm Adam - Rosé - 2020
The word of the Winemaker, Glenda & Frank KALYK :
With notes of wild strawberry and white flowers, Madam I'm Adam is made from an early harvest of Merlot to preserve its freshness. Made by direct pressing, this wine is made from grapes in conversion to organic farming and vinified with the least possible inputs and interventions.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Chateau Picoron
- Year : 2020
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire
This rosé can be kept for 2 to 3 years.
Ideal with aperitifs, seafood or fish.
THE LATEST COMMENTS