Chateau Picoron Mon Nom - Rouge - 2019
The word of the Winemaker, Glenda & Frank KALYK :
Tart plum, dried herb notes, silky tannins... My Name is made from grapes in conversion to organic farming, vinified with the least possible inputs and fermented cold.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Chateau Picoron
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux Castillon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire
Serve at room temperature. Decant if served young.
My Name goes perfectly with fine cuts of meat and delicate cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS