Chateau Picoron Né l'Eden - Rouge - 2017
The word of the Winemaker, Glenda & Frank KALYK :
With aromas of cherry, ripe black fruit, smoky notes and vanilla, Né de l'Eden is made from grapes that have been converted to organic farming, vinified with as few inputs as possible and aged in barrel for 23 months.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Chateau Picoron
- Year : 2017
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux Castillon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire
To be decanted if served young.
Né de l'Eden goes well with fine pieces of meat, dishes in sauce or cheese.
THE LATEST COMMENTS