Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Pierre-Bise
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 11°
- Grape : 100% Chenin
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire.
Preferable to consume it on its youth in order to enjoy its freshness. Serve between 15 and 17°C.
Will be perfect for an aperitif with friends, or to eat with a meal on a curry lamb or for dessert on a strawberry tree.
The Wine Estate
Wine estate in the heart of Anjou which extends from the hillsides of Layon to the banks of the Loire, making it a geological wealth. Our domain values the expression and the typicity of our soils in the wines, in order to put forward their diversities. Domain very respectful of nature, thanks to methods of researchers this domain seeks the best condition to give to its wines the expression of the typicity of the soils. This is why since the 90's, the vineyard is grassed and lets the biodiversity act on the soils. The philosophy of this domain is found in their way of vinification, the goal being to intervene as little as possible. This diversity and typicity of terroirs is put forward thanks to the king grape variety, the Chenin. The estate does everything possible to express one of the main qualities of this grape variety, the expression of the terroir.