Chateau Revelette Le Grand - Blanc - 2021
This wine evolves slowly, the mouth opens with aromas of candied white fruits, and amplifies with fat. A beautiful freshness on the finish.
The word of the Winemaker, Peter Fischer :
A wine of great complexity, true, powerful with a "Blanc du Rhône" style.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Chateau Revelette
- Year : 2021
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Vin de pays de méditerrannée
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 65% Chardonnay, 17% Roussane, 9% Sauvignon blanc, 5% Ugni Blanc, 4%Rolle
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
A meal wine, for a special occasion.
With a bouillabaisse for the aromatic power of this dish, with cheeses such as Munster, Epoisses, or with white meats. Perfect on dishes with curry or saffron sauce.
Superb agreement with truffles, on an older vintage.
THE LATEST COMMENTS