Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Romanin
- Year : 2018
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Les Baux de Provence
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Rolle 69%, Roussanne 24% et Clairette 7%
- Soil : Sablo-Limono-Argileux
potential for 10 years of ageing
This wine will be perfect with a risotto of gambas with parmesan cheese or with an osso bucco with fresh tagliatelle.
with osso bucco and fresh tagliatelle, or with lemongrass chicken with ginger
chicken with lemongrass, ginger and Cantonese rice, or with a
chicken wok sautéed with lemon balm and cashews.
The Wine Estate
Château Romanin is the meeting point between Nature, fierce and wild, and Man who shapes it in his own image. Spread over 58 hectares, located on a great terroir of reds in the Les Baux-de-Provence appellation, the vineyard is composed of scree soil whose pebbles capture heat during the day and release it at night, taking advantage of the refreshing power of the Mistral. Protected by the garrigue, olive and almond trees, the vineyard clings to the ruins of a 13th century Templar castle with a rich history. Here again, the elements come together in respect and harmony. They operate unique phenomena that perfectly accompany the wines and olive oils, fruits of the earth, the sun and the moon, and carried by the work of men.