Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Rouget
- Year : 2011
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Pomerol
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 85% Merlot 15% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-graveleux
To be enjoyed on special occasions with noble dishes, especially red meat or game. To be kept between 10 and 15 years to obtain melted tannins and optimal complexity.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar
A perfect match for all meats. With age, the matches are interesting with mushrooms such as truffles.
Asian - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS