Château Saint Jean Lez Durance Pimayon - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Saint Jean Lez Durance
- Year : 2019
- Region : Provence
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 70%, Grenache 20%, Carignan 10%
- Soil : Coteau argilo-calcaire, crétacé supérieur
A prestigious red, it is appreciated on special occasions. It can be drunk in 1 year, and can be kept for up to 7 years.
Red in colour, the heart accord remains a Sisteron lamb, candied or baked, accompanied by an eggplant tian.