Château Saint Jean Lez Durance Pimayon - Rouge - 2020
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Saint Jean Lez Durance
- Year : 2020
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 70%, Grenache 20%, Carignan 10%
- Soil : Coteau argilo-calcaire, crétacé supérieur
A prestigious red, it is appreciated on special occasions. It can be drunk in 1 year, and can be kept for up to 7 years.
Red in colour, the heart accord remains a Sisteron lamb, candied or baked, accompanied by an eggplant tian.