Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Chateau Saint Martin de la Garrigue
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Terre bourret 60%, picpoul 40%
- Soil : Calcaire
Drink now or store.
Perfect with a summer aperitif, grilled fish, fisherman's salad, shellfish.
The Wine Estate
Chateau Saint Martin de la Garrigue
Château Saint-Martin de la Garrigue is located in the Languedoc region, between Montpellier and Béziers. It is composed of 160 hectares of property, alternating vineyards, scrubland, pine and olive trees. This Domain is rich in history, it is composed of a Romanesque chapel of the IXth century and a Renaissance style Castle, a perfect balance between history and modernity. It is composed of a collection of 18 grape varieties (10 reds and 8 whites) which allows the elaboration of a rich and varied range of wines. The cultivation of the vines and olive trees is sustainable and certified Terra Vitis. The estate produces an average of 230,000 bottles of AOP Languedoc, Grès de Montpellier and AOP Picpoul de Pinet each year, sold in France and around the world. A rich and exclusive terroir, small yields, harvesting at maximum maturity, and complex blending result in concentrated and aromatic wines that have won awards in numerous tasting competitions in France and abroad.