The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Saint Nabor
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 8°
- Grape : Muscat à petits grains
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire et argilo-graveleux
Now with an ideal serving temperature of between 11 and 12° C.
Serve chilled as an aperitif, in cocktails or with dark chocolate desserts and fruit salads.