Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Saint-Vincent
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Fronsac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Merlots 100%
- Soil : argilo-calcaires
A wine that will be served at the table around a cooked meal, with friends or family. Drink immediately or keep for 10 to 15 years. Open the bottle 4 hours before tasting for optimum oxygenation (or decant 1h30). Serve at 17-18°C.
As an accompaniment to powerful dishes (in sauces and/or spicy) such as Burgundy - red meat (grilled or roasted) such as entrecote - or on cheeses with character (ewe's milk, comté cheese, Brie de maux, ...).
The Wine Estate
Château Saint-Vincent is a family estate taken over in 2001 by the fourth generation with Nicolas Chevalier. On a very beautiful 8 ha property, the farm benefits from a very characteristic terroir of the appellation and an exceptional location in the heart of Libourne.