The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Saint-Vincent
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Fronsac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Merlots 85%, Cabernets francs 15%
- Soil : argilo-calcaires
A wine that will be served at the table around a cooked meal, with friends or family. Drink immediately or keep for 10 to 15 years. Open the bottle 4 hours before tasting for better oxygenation (or decant 1h30). Serve at 17-18°C.
As an accompaniment to powerful dishes (in sauces and/or spicy) such as Burgundy - red meat (grilled or roasted) such as entrecote - or on cheeses with character (ewe's milk, comté cheese, Brie de maux, ...).