"Light yellow with green highlights. Pleasant, complex, multifaceted bouquet with passion fruit, grapefruit and mineral notes. On the palate the wine is slightly creamy, crisp and ideally supported by its structure. The latter gives it race and ensures the fruity expression until the finish." Comment in November 2018 by Yves Beck, journalist and wine critic, member of Global Wine Score.
The word of the Winemaker, Fabrice Priou et Emer Kirwan-Buckley :
Three medals for the Château Sirio white 2016! Gold Medal Féminalise 2018, Silver Medal Concours des Vins de Bordeaux 2018, Bronze Medal Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2018.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château Sirio
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Graves
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sauvignon 80%, Sémillon 20%
- Soil : galets et sables en surface, calcaire en profondeur
A superb aperitif wine, but it also likes to accompany seafood, fish, white meats in sauce, or even a good goat cheese.
We like it on a cod tartar with coconut milk and lime.
THE LATEST COMMENTS