Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Sirio
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Graves
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Merlot 80%, Cabernet Sauvignon 20%
- Soil : Galets et sable en surface, calcaire en profondeur
This 2018 vintage is still young and can be easily kept before tasting. Until 2030.
To be kept - To make your cellar
The perfect accompaniment to a poultry terrine with small vegetables or rabbit steak with morels.
Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS