Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Soucherie
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% chenin blanc
- Soil : Argilo schisteux et schisto- gréseux
For an aperitif with friends or family. Serve chilled between 6° and 8°. To be consumed within the next 10 years.
Will go perfectly with salads of candied gizzards and duck breasts, fruit pies and tart tatin but also cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Located in the heart of the Loire Valley near Angers, Château Soucherie is a historic wine estate producing Anjou appellation wines. In the middle of the vineyards, revealing a unique panorama on the Layon valley and the surrounding villages, it is a magical place to linger.