Chateau Tour Marcillanet Château Tour Marcillanet Cru Bourgeois - Rouge - 2014
Deep garnet color. Pleasant nose, ripe black and red fruits, toasted note, cocoa, liquorice, woody vanilla background. Supple and well-balanced palate where freshness and power are mixed. Melted tannins. The wood is of good quality.
The word of the Winemaker, Paul Ponsar :
A very charming Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Chateau Tour Marcillanet
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Haut-Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : cabernet-sauvignon 65%, merlot 35%
- Soil : Graves et argilo-calcaire
A fine Cru Bourgeois to be kept for a few years to reach full maturity.
A vintage to be appreciated with red meat.
THE LATEST COMMENTS