Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Vermont
- Year : 2021
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Entre-deux-Mers
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.50°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc 70% Sémillion 20% Sauvignon Gris 10%
- Soil : argilo-calcaire avec un peu de limons entièrement drainé
Serve between 8 and 10°C Drink with the freshness of its young years.
A perfect accompaniment to a seafood platter, oysters from the Arcachon basin, whelks with Thai combawa and kafir leaf accents. Shellfish is also a perfect match to bring out the few touches of fresh hazelnuts provided by Semillon. An ideal wine to accompany a fish dish.