The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Vermont
- Year : 2020
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Rosé
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet
- Soil : argilo-calcaire avec un peu de limons entièrement drainé
Drink with the freshness of its young years - 8°C.
A slightly sweet and very fruity rosé, it will be appreciated as an aperitif. You can continue on fresh salads, fish such as sea bream with fennel or a bar with small vegetables.