The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Vessière
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Costières de Nîmes
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 70% Syrah, 30% Grenache
- Soil : Sur un plateau de galets roulés (grès) et un sol argilo-calcaire
It can be consumed in its youth but will be best appreciated with a few years behind it.
Can be kept until about 6-7 years of age
Serving suggestions at 16-18°C (slightly cooler than room temperature)
It is advisable to enjoy this wine with dishes of tender consistency/meat such as mixed salads or white meat such as duck or poultry. It can accompany both winter and summer meals, as its freshness allows it to go very well with light dishes in summer and to take advantage in winter of its supple tannins and good structure.