Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Vessière
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Costières de Nîmes
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 70% Roussanne, 20% Grenache, 10% Viognier
- Soil : Sur un plateau de galets roulés (gress)
It can be enjoyed young but can be kept over time and see its aromatic palette evolve. Can be kept for up to about 5 years.
Serving suggestions at 12-14°C (Drink chilled).
This wine will go very well with cold starters such as vegetable compote or salmon quiche.
At the end of the meal, it will perfectly accompany uncooked pressed cheeses such as tomme or Saint-Nectaire.
It can also be enjoyed with fish in sauce. It is therefore a wine for meals, for all tastes.