The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Châteaux Montus et Bouscassé
- Year : 2016
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Petit Corbu et Petit Manseng
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
For an aperitif with friends, a fresh meal, a meal with punch. Drink now or keep for up to 5 years.
Perfect with seafood, cod on one side, risotto with asparagus tips, salted macaroons, festive aperitif.