Châteaux Montus et Bouscassé La Gascogne d'Alain Brumont - Gros Manseng DOUX - Blanc - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Châteaux Montus et Bouscassé
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Côtes de Gascogne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gros Manseng
- Soil : Calcaire délité dans de l'argile
Drink it now.
Drink it now.
The Wine Estate
Châteaux Montus et Bouscassé
For more than 30 years, the winegrower has cultivated the art of nuance on his different plots to create exceptional wines. Cited by the greatest names in the most prestigious specialist magazines, Alain's wines stand out from the crowd and offer a complexity that intensifies with the ageing process, and in the middle of his host lands, Madiran and Gascony, the winegrower develops more than just a commercial brand, he creates a concept. The winegrower's mission: to sublimate the gastronomic products of his region through his vintages.