Clos Triguedina CLOS TRIGUEDINA - Blanc - 2016
Today, the grapes are harvested early in the morning to preserve their freshness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Clos Triguedina
- Year : 2016
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Comté Tolosan
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50% Viognier, 50% Chardonnay
- Soil : 4ème Terrasse, sol argilo-calcaire. Parcelle située à 300 mètres d’altitude.
To be enjoyed now, to be served between 9 and 10°C.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect to start a meal, with spicy dishes or seafood.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Fish - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS