Produced since 1830, this wine is the reflection of the family know-how passed down for seven generations.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Clos Triguedina
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Cahors
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 85% Malbec, 10% Merlot, 5% Tannât.
- Soil : 2ème, 3ème et 4ème Terrasses du domaine, sous-sol argilosiliceux et argilo-calcaire. Vignes âgées de plus de 30 ans.
To be served now, but can also be kept for another ten years.
To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
A young vintage will accompany foie gras, red meats in sauce and game.
An older vintage will go perfectly with truffles, grilled red and white meats, game and certain cheeses.
Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS