It is to pay homage to him that Jean, the father of Jean-Luc Baldès, created in 1976 this top-of-the-range vintage.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Clos Triguedina
- Year : 2017
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Cahors
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 100% Malbec
- Soil : Sélection parcellaire du domaine en 3ème terrasse, soussol argilo-siliceux et argilo-calcaire. Vignes centenaires.
To be enjoyed today, and to be kept for up to 15 years.
We keep Probus vintages at the estate, in our cellars at the right temperatures, so that you can discover and enjoy our vintages when they are ready!
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
It can be enjoyed after decanting and will be appreciated now and again after a few years of ageing with culinary specialities from the South-West such as duck confit or duck breast, beef ribs and
beef ribs and cheeses etc..
Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS