Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Clos Troteligotte
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Cahors
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Malbec
- Soil : Argilo calcaire sidérolithique
Cellaring potential: 3 to 10 years
Vinification : Micro-parcel selection, indigenous yeasts, gentle extraction, long maceration, vinification without sulfite.
Aging : Aged in earthenware jars on fine lees for 12 months.
The Wine Estate
Discover the wines of Clos Troteligotte, produced organically and biodynamically on an exceptional terroir of the Causse in the Cahors appellation. The estate comprises 19 hectares of vines, perched at an altitude of 350 metres and nestled in a wooded setting. The first vines were planted in 1987. Emmanuel took over from his father in 2004, and continues to work with the emblematic grape variety of the appellation, malbec, but also merlot, tannat, and several other varieties such as chenin and jurançon noir, historical grape varieties of the Quercy. A micro-parcel selection was carried out within the Clos, with the identification of two major types of clay-limestone terroirs: one kimmeridgian, the other siderolite (very rich in iron). In the cellar, the wine-making process is natural and sulfite-free. In the vineyard, biodiversity is preserved thanks to beehives, agroforestry and eco-pasturing.