The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : DOMAINE ALEXANDRE
- Year : 2021
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Petit Chablis
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100 % chardonnay
- Soil : argilo calcaire
Petit Chablis is considered as a wine to be drunk young, pleasant by its liveliness and lightness. It should be drunk chilled between 10 and 12°, within 2 to 3 years after the harvest.
Perfect with seafood, oysters, fish tartars and other raw, grilled or sauced shrimp. It is also served with fried eggs, omelettes, andouillette, snails, goat's cheese, and not forgetting pressed or cooked cheeses such as Gouda and Gruyère.