Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Allemand
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southern Alps
- Appellation : IGP - Hautes-Alpes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100 % de muscat petits grains
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
A wine to be enjoyed as an aperitif with friends or at the table with fish, seafood or white meat dishes. Consume now and up to 4 years from now.
It is perfect as an aperitif or with shellfish and crustaceans. It also goes very well with fish and poultry.
The Wine Estate
Journalist by conviction... winegrower by passion! Laetitia has two jobs. What do they have in common? Curiosity, encounters, sharing... For her, making wine is a work of art, a profession of expression. She loves atypical vintages and campaigns for the protection of rare grape varieties. His profession of faith? As long as there is vine, there is hope!