Domaine Amirault, le Clos des Quarterons La Ferme Fontaines - Rouge - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Amirault, le Clos des Quarterons
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil
- Classifications : Natural - Natural Method wine without added sulfites, Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Graviers sur fonds d'argile
Drink now or cellar for 2 years.
This cuvée will accompany with panache your friendly moments, around aperitif boards, a candied pork shank or a Sainte Maure de Touraine.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Amirault, le Clos des Quarterons
The Clos des Quarterons is a magnificent and unique place with a cellar dug in the tufa stone on the Saint Nicolas hillside. The wines of Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil are recognized as AOP (Appellation d'Origine Protégée) and are only produced in the eponymous commune! The conditions of vine growing are exceptional. Indeed, the region is bounded to the north by a forest that protects the vines from cold winds. The vines are also exposed to the south on a gentle slope, which allows the vineyard to enjoy a beautiful sunshine throughout the year. The Clos des Quarterons, much more than a simple place, is above all a family history! This estate has been the cradle of the Amirault family for over 180 years now. Today, it is Xavier and his wife Agnès who manage the thirty hectares with sincerity and precision. Organic and biodynamic farming as well as parcel-based vinification allow us to appreciate the very expression of the terroir. The domain has very nice gravels. Some parcels express themselves on the tuff, directly in the limestone, while others are on deeper soils with a layer of clay.