Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Anne Gros et Jean-Paul Tollot
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Carignans et Grenaches complantés
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
To be enjoyed over 10 to 15 years.
This wine goes well with meat, game and cheese.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Anne Gros et Jean-Paul Tollot
It was in 2006 that Anne Gros, 6th generation of a family of winegrowers in Vosne Romanée in Burgundy, and Jean Paul Tollot, 5th generation of a family of winegrowers in Chorey les Beaune, discovered a small corner lost in the far northeast of the Minervois: Cazelles. It is a real favorite for its unique clay-limestone soils (the limestones of Agel, those that sing under our feet), its marls and sandstones of Assignan. Its position at an altitude of 220 metres at the gateway to the Haut Languedoc Natural Park in sumptuous and protected landscapes as well as the old vines of Carignan, Cinsaults, Syrahs and Grenaches will complete their decision to undertake haute couture work there. The project will therefore take the form of the acquisition of 15 hectares and the construction of a cellar attentive to energy savings and the environment. Since then, a few additional plots have been acquired with the idea of working in a Burgundy style parcel. Some new varieties are even starting to be planted there....