Domaine Beauvence L'Originelle - Rosé - 2018
This 2018 vintage of the Original offers a silky and elegant rosé. On the nose and in the mouth, you will smell the refined scent of aromatic flowers typical of the Haute Provence region, such as rosemary and hawthorn.
The word of the Winemaker, FRANK LOUBARESSE :
L'Originelle is a rare cuvée. This rosé is a unique blend of Ugni blanc - a historic variety of Provençal identity used for its finesse - and Grenache noir, which gives it the fruitiness and fatness of great rosés. A rosé with a very pale color and aromas of red fruits, elegant and round, with a nice freshness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
2018, Rhone Valley - IGP Méditérranée
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine Beauvence
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : IGP Méditérranée
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Grenache noir et Ugni Blanc
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
To be enjoyed at a temperature of 8° to 10°, this pale rosé with a very pale colour is to be enjoyed from now until 2020 with pleasure.
Ideally for a gourmet aperitif, a light rosé (12°) that will accompany your summer evenings as an aperitif
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Fish
THE LATEST COMMENTS