The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Bernatas
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Limoux
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaire
As an aperitif, as well as at the table, La Petite Cordillère makes you appreciate its freshness and its lemony notes. It can be enjoyed now and has a good ageing potential of around ten years. To be served at 12-14° C.
Food and wine pairing: fish in sauce, cream-based dishes, scallops in carpaccio, seven o'clock lamb...