Domaine Biet Cuvée Hugo - Blanc - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Biet
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc et Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
The "Hugo" wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with a special meal, where you want to mark the occasion.
To impress - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Enjoy it with fish with a creamy sauce, scallops, or hard cheeses (Beaufort, Comté,...).
Aperitif - Dessert - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS