Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Biet
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
You can enjoy our Sauvignon Blanc as an aperitif, and serve it throughout your meal. It will also accompany you on raw vegetables or fish. To be drunk within 2 years.
Very comfortable with oysters, shellfish and many fish, or vegetable-based preparations. Try it also on a goat cheese from our region, it will be incredible.
The Wine Estate
Julie and Jean-Marc's family estate covers about 36 hectares in Seigy, in the Loire Valley. 40 kilometers from Blois and its castles, on the left bank of the Cher, the winegrower produces in the Touraine appellation. At the domain, located not even 500 meters from the Beauval zoo, don't be surprised to hear roars and other animals! The vines of Domaine Biet are planted on hillsides with clay-limestone soil. They are rather old for the average in the region since they are 60 years old. Jean-Marc and Julie are committed to respecting the environment in which they work: no chemicals in the vineyard and cultivation of the soil between the rows. Without being at the top of technology, they use the new machines while practicing the gestures learned from their elders, and this for 4 generations. The result? The domain is certified Terra Vitis and High Environmental Value level 3.