Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Bordenave
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Petit Manseng 100%
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux
Small Manseng picked, passed through, by successive selections, in November
Cellar: 15 years
Some beautiful agreements:
Ideal as an aperitif, with ewe's milk cheese, and with desserts.
A terrine of foie gras au naturel will also respond without false notes to this seductive wine.
The Wine Estate
Domaine Bordenave, located in the heart of the Jurançon appellation, in Monein, is one of the oldest properties in the region, run by father, son and daughter since 1676, whose latest organic creation, "Encore et Encore!", delights the taste buds and satisfies all tasters... Grape varieties: Gros Manseng, Petit Manseng, Camaralet, Courbu and Lauzet allow us to produce dry and sweet wines, appreciated for their freshness and their rich fruit aromas Harvesting: grapes are hand-picked by successive sorting from early October to late November. Vinification: skin maceration, then fermentation in vats at controlled temperature and then maturation on fine lees for several months before bottling the following year. We invite you to share a moment around our last vintage and last organic creation "Encore et Encore", wines of emotion and passion... Each of our bottles hides an infinite universe that must be discovered with only one guide: "the shared pleasure "* (* motto of the Bordenave domain).