Domaine Bott-Geyl Domaine Bott-Geyl Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Sonnenglanz - Blanc - 2012
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2012
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno-calcaire (conglomérats de galets calcaires et de marnes de l’Oligocène)
For a festive meal or a special occasion. Drink now or keep for up to 15 years.
With fried foie gras, spicy or sweet and sour dishes or marbled and soft cheeses, Munster, Epoisse, Chambertin.