Domaine Bott-Geyl GEWURZTRAMINER Grand Cru SONNENGLANZ Sélection Grains Nobles - Blanc - 2008
The word of the Winemaker, Jean-Christophe et Valérie Bott :
The nose is complex and intense. The mouth is endowed with a magnificent fullness and a superb liquor.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2008
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno-calcaire (conglomérats de galets calcaires et de marnes de l’Oligocène)
Between 8 and 9°C, to be decanted before serving in order to best express the wine's full potential.
Spice desserts: gingerbread, berawecka, date-honey-cinnamon macaroons... Strong cheeses: Epoisses, Chambertin, Munster... alone for the pleasure of the senses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS