Domaine Bott-Geyl Gewurztraminer Lieu-dit Clos des 3 Chemins Très Vieilles Vignes - Blanc - 2013
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2013
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Terroir marno-calcairo-gréseux et galets quartzeux
Between 8 and 9°C, to be decanted before serving in order to best express the wine's full potential.
Pan-fried foie gras, spicy or sweet and sour dishes, blue-veined and Munster, Epoisse, Chambertin cheeses. Asian and Indian dishes rather well spiced or a citrus pie.
The Wine Estate
Heir of a family tradition going back to 1795, at the time when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl ploughed his vines and made his wine, Jean-Christophe Bott exploits the Bott-Geyl Domain since 1993.