Domaine Bott-Geyl RIESLING GRAFENREBEN Cru d’Alsace Sélection Grains Nobles - Blanc - 2015
The word of the Winemaker, Jean-Christophe et Valérie Bott :
Nose blending fine notes of white stone fruits, honey and mineral. The mouth is intense, complex and suave.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2015
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 11°
- Grape : RIESLING
- Soil : Terroir argilo-marno-calcaire
Between 8 and 9°C, to be decanted before serving in order to best express the wine's full potential.
Cooked pressed cheeses (Gruyère, Comté vieux, Beaufort...), goat's cheeses, fruit desserts: fruit tarts, peach-pear crumble, peach-apricot cheesecake...
THE LATEST COMMENTS