Domaine Bott-Geyl Riesling Grand Cru Sporen Très Vieilles Vignes - Blanc - 2016
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Year : 2016
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Riesling 100%
- Soil : Terroir argilo-marno-gréseux
Serving temperature: Between 8 and 9°C, to be decanted before serving in order to best express the full potential of the wine.
Optimum tasting time: 2020 - 2040
Gastronomic accompaniments: Carpaccios and fish tartars, steamed or grilled fish, lobsters and lobsters on the grill.
The Wine Estate
Heir of a family tradition going back to 1795, at the time when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl ploughed his vines and made his wine, Jean-Christophe Bott exploits the Bott-Geyl Domain since 1993.