Domaine Bourdon Moulin à Vent 62 Mois Fût - Rouge - 2013
The word of the Winemaker, Jérôme Bourdon :
From one of our best "Terroirs du Moulin à Vent", this exceptional wine, slowly matured in our cellars and bottled by us, is delivered to your taste buds. Unfiltered wine with a possible natural deposit.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Bourdon
- Year : 2013
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Moulin-à-Vent
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Gamay
- Soil : Cuvée d'une sélection parcellaire sur un sol granit.
To accompany your most special occasions.
Perfect with meats in sauce. Mature cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS