Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : DOMAINE BRUNO CORMERAIS
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : MELON DE BOURGOGNE
- Soil : GRANITE
SERVICE : Between 10° and 12°.
GUARANTEE : To be consumed between 2020 and 2030 .
Hot starters, Fish in sauce, White meat, Poultry, Cheese...
The Wine Estate
DOMAINE BRUNO CORMERAIS
Come and discover our wines, you won't be disappointed. For 4 generations, we have been passionate about our work and committed to producing high quality wines and exceptional vintages. Located in the Nantes vineyards, 5 minutes from Clisson, we offer a wide range of wines produced in an ultra-reasoned way: from the aperitif to the dessert, our wines will enhance your dishes.Our leitmotiv? The desire for a careful and respectful viticulture, combined with the exploration of viticultural variants. At the Domaine, we have always experimented in order to better understand our speciality: long maturation on lees. Today, we use the best vinification methods to create wines that allow the expression of our great terroir. Our wines are atypical thanks to a particular vinification, numerous tests and samples to always arrive at the best. If it doesn't meet our expectations, we don't make it! We work to achieve excellence, we harvest only when we like the grapes. A particular geographical position on land with different types of granite allows us to give a unique flavour to our wines. The estate is proud to be an independent winemaker, to have been awarded the High Environmental Value label and to be part of the Vignes de Nantes collective.