The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Castan
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint Chinian
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 60% Syrah et 40% Grenache
- Soil : Terroir en coteaux et terre rouge argilo-calcaire pierreuse
Serve between 16 and 18°C. Can be kept for up to 6 years or more.
This wine is a delight for the taste buds. It combines power and subtlety, complexity and roundness, spices and flowers. Sublime.
It is perfect on a farm chicken with cream and truffles and on a pan of ceps and chanterelles.