The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Castan
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint Chinian
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 70% Syrah et 30% Grenache
- Soil : Terroir en coteaux et terre rouge argilo-calcaire pierreuse
Serve between 16 and 18°C. Can be kept for up to 6 years or more.
This wine, both elegant and powerful, will perfectly accompany a beautiful red meat as well as poultry.
It will sublimate a rib of beef, a capon with chanterelle mushrooms or a pan-fried porcini.