Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Cathala
- Year : 2015
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Chinian
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 75% - Grenache 25%
- Soil : Une parcelle sur Schiste et la deuxième en Argilo Calcaire
This wine should be enjoyed immediately on the fruit or kept for a few years for lovers of beautiful patinas... It is important not to serve it too fresh (no less than 18°) to preserve all its aromas.
To be enjoyed with friends around a piece of tournedos Rossini or even on a nice grilled Wolf with its breading purée.