Domaine Catherine Papillon Papillon - Blanc - 2017
The 2017 Cuvée Papillon asserts itself with a clear color and a nice ambitious and fruity nose with citrus notes. The attack in the mouth is lively and gives way to a beautiful fruity presence that will evolve perfectly with time.
The word of the Winemaker, Catherine Papillon :
"A wine with a distinctly feminine personality."
Other Wines from this Winemaker
Domaine Catherine Papillon
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Catherine Papillon
- Year : 2017
- Region : Burgundy
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Enjoy now and keep for 2 to 3 years, 4 years maximum.
If it is enjoyed as an aperitif, this Mâcon-Péronne is also the ideal companion for white meat, fish and goat's cheese from the Mâconnais.
Aperitif - Cheese - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS